Chiki's First Birthday!

                             Chiki just turned one year last Saturday. It was very first special day of her life that we were happily celebrated. On her birthday we didn't blow out in a big party because she still young and have to wait when she gets to school and make some friends. We simply enjoyed eating cake and pizza.
                                       
The most important that she is a happy baby. What a dream came true that we have this precious little one. She made me proud mama of her milestone development growth. She started to sing songs, built blocks and put it together, could climb on her crib, walked and has little bit understanding of sign language. She started to talk words like; hi, no, me, mommy, daddy, nanny. She is very amazing baby. I wish I could quit my job and be at home mom so i can watch her all the time but we can't afford it right now. I will do my best I can as a Mom. 















Comments