We were happily excited on the first school of our child.We all woke up early. We gave her a bath and fed her a good breakfast. All the parents are waited outside stirred emotionally pleased and delighted to their children. Before she went to the classroom, we hanged out for awhile .I am saying that this time we didn't want to ruin her first day. When it was time to go, daddy put her down, and asked her if she was ready. She nervously said with a hum tonelessly words of Okaay. She confidently walked by herself with not a single tear in her eye. You can never go wrong to put the child early in preschool because it will benefit them.. When everybody was gone,I was still stood up at the gate. I was nervously waiting and kept my eye on every persons came out.There were kids crying too and had fought to go out. It was already 15 minutes past 9 I didn't see the little Chiki walk out on the hallway. I just could not imagine if that would happen. She made me proud mama.

Comments
Post a Comment